[Firewire-devel] RE: [Firewire-users] 4 node firewire cluster

Han Xie han.xie at oz.quest.com
Tue May 17 20:41:30 CDT 2005

Thanks for the reply Richard, but can you explain your answer please?

Do you mean firewire disk can only support 2 nodes?  If so, there is no way to setup a 4 node firewire cluster.

Or, do you mean we have got the wrong disk?  Our disk has the chipset 911.  Which disk will support 4 node cluster please?

Regards.
Han