[Btrfs-users] Hi

ballester.david at gmail.com ballester.david at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:22:26 PDT 2007

Hi to all:

I've reading about btrfs and some features looks very interesting!

Exist any documentation where I can learn more about them? I'm very
interested in understand what exactly signifies:

1.- Btr ;)

2.- Object level mirroring and striping ( something like Oracle ASM
does? )

3.- Strong integration with device mapper for multiple device support
( some type of LVM ? )

4.- Efficient incremental backup and FS mirroring ( Like rman does with
database blocks in 10g? )

I can not help you very much coding, but If I can help you in other ways
let me know

Looks very good, well done, Mister

Best Regards

D.