Oracle Kernel Team: We do a great deal of Linux work here at Oracle, and I run a team of programmers that focus on mainline kernel development. It is a very diverse group, and our list of projects spans many different parts of the kernel. The oss projects page has details on different projects under development here at Oracle.
Btrfs: My current focus is the Btrfs filesystem, a general purpose filesystem intended to scale to large storage. It is in an early alpha state, and the disk format isn't stabilized, but we are quickly adding features and stabilizing things.
Blog: Project updates
Tools and Benchmarks:
- Seekwatcher: IO graphing and visualization
- Compilebench: FS aging benchmark
- Mpatch: magic reject resolver
- Acp: Optimized file tree reader
- Mseries: Pull patches out of maildir/mbox into a quilt or mq series file
- Gitstat: Git commit summary tool