[Tmem-devel] Implementing Transcendent Memory on Lguest

Gaurav Kukreja mailme.gaurav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:26:34 PST 2010

While I am trying to figure out, all what you people are saying, :-p.

I would like to know, if it would be beneficial, in anyway, to take this
direction. As for my project, I am looking forward to implementation in
lguest, but I would like to extend the project to KVM too.

--
Gaurav Kukreja

+91 997 030 1257