[Tmem-devel] [Tmem-users] compile error after patch tmem-xen

Dan Magenheimer dan.magenheimer at oracle.com
Tue Mar 31 06:07:02 PDT 2009

Hi Ruby --

One other thing I should have told you:  tmem will not work on 32-bit hardware or 32-bit Xen.  You must have 64-bit hardware and 64-bit Xen.

The change you suggest below is incorrect... all alloc_xenheap_pages calls need to be converted to use two arguments.  There was a patch in xen-unstable this year to do that and tmem depends on it.

I should be able to publish a 3.3.1 patch (and maybe a 64-bit 3.3.1-based xen) today or tomorrow.

Dan