[rds-devel] [git pull] IB device refcounting

Zach Brown zach.brown at oracle.com
Mon May 24 13:38:49 PDT 2010

Hey Andy, let's give our first git pull a try!

I've tested this against repeated cycles of rmmod and insmod.  It sometimes takes quite a while, but the connections do come back.  Testing did shake out some thinkos in the patches, and found other bugs like the c_cm_lock leak, so I think it's in good shape.

The following changes since commit a6ac2d0618db6b94d31ade2c906ac6519dd106fc:
  Andy Grover (1):
        RDS: use get_user_pages_fast()

are available in the git repository at:

  git://oss.oracle.com/git/zab/ofed-1.5-linux-2.6.git for-agrover

Zach Brown (5):
      RDS/IB: rds_ib_cm_handle_connect() forgot to unlock c_cm_lock
      RDS/IB: get the xmit max_sge from the RDS IB device on the connection
      RDS/IB: add refcount tracking to struct rds_ib_device
      RDS: introduce rds_conn_connect_if_down()
      RDS/IB: disconnect when IB devices are removed

 net/rds/connection.c |   12 ++++
 net/rds/ib.h         |    4 +
 net/rds/ib_cm.c      |   50 +++++++----------
 net/rds/ib_rdma.c    |   14 ++++-