[rds-devel] FW: RDS -- RDMA out of order

Tang, Changqing changquing.tang at hp.com
Wed May 5 20:37:44 PDT 2010

One more question. Process A sends a RDS_RDMA_MAP control message with RDS_RDMA_USE_ONCE flags, this message pins the buffer, and sends the cookie to destination process B.  Then the IB connection between the nodes is broken because of other reason, when RDS takes the connection down, what does RDS do with the pin MR made by process A?  does process A need to call setsockopt() to free the MR ? after process A clears process B from its communication, A continues to its job.

--CQ