[rds-devel] RDS issue

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Tue May 26 08:17:06 PDT 2009

Our design center for RDS was to support 1meg sized rdma xfers - however
neither the interface nor the implementation are limited.

We have not tested above 1meg for rdma and we only test up 65k for bcopy
xfers.

To support larger xfers some default parameter values would need to be
increased ...

ls /proc/sys/net/rds/ib
max_recv_allocation  max_recv_wr  max_send_wr  max_unsignaled_bytes
max_unsignaled_wr