[rds-devel] Invitation from Chinese Governemnt

summit-gov ioc at ioutsourcing.org
Sat Jul 4 23:07:20 PDT 2009

Dear Sir or madam,

Here is the Organizing committee of the two international summits ICS2009 & GOS2009:

Jilin Provincial People's Government of China
Nanjing Municipal People's Government of China
Asia-Pacific CEO Association W
International Outsourcing Center

We are honored to invite your company to our summits.

We have sent an official government invitation letter on the two international summits to the CEO and Chairman of your company by post and email about 10 days ago. Here we are wondering whether you could assist us in confirming the receipt of the invitation. If not, could you please do us the favor to forward this invitation to the relevant person? We would be deeply grateful for your timely assistance.

(Please note that 1-2 leaders from your company are highly appreciated as VIPs.For others who are also willing to attend the summits, it is also warmly welcomed but needs the confirmation of the organizing committee after the registration process.)

Here are the upcoming two international summits.

The 5th International Cooperation Summit
for CEOs, Governors, Mayors & Political Figures Worldwide (ICS 2009)

Time:   Aug.31-Sept.3, 2009
Venue:  Changchun City, Jilin Province, China
Hosts:  Asia-Pacific CEO Association Worldwide (APCEO)
Jilin   Provincial People¡¯s Government, China
Theme:  Promoting the Establishment of a New International Economic Order and a New International Economic Cooperation Pattern

The 3rd Global Outsourcing Summit (GOS 2009)

Time:   Sept. 3-5, 2009
Venue:  Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, China
Hosts:  Asia-Pacific CEO Association Worldwide (APCEO)
        International Outsourcing Center (IOC)
        Nanjing Municipal People's Government, China
Theme:  Global Outsourcing's Role in Promoting the Optimum Allocation of Global Resources during the Great Economic Transformation

Please see the attachment and refer to www.ap-summit.org ¡¢gos.ioutsourcing.org for more detailed information.

We are looking forward to your early reply.

If you have already got this invitation by  post, email and fax,or have already sent us the registration form,and thus any inconvenience is caused, please understand us for our efforts! Thank you!

Faithfully,
Organizing committee of ICS2009 & GOS2009

--Contact

Fiona Qi
Organizing Committee of ICS & GOS
Tel: +86-10-64987220
Fax: +86-10-64973173
Mobile: +86 13522643608
Website: www.ap-summit.org    gos.ioutsourcing.org
Address: D1-18 Floor, Sunshine Plaza, No.68, Anli Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, P.R. China