[rds-devel] Re: [ewg] RDS - Recovering from RDMA errors

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Thu Jan 17 08:16:53 PST 2008

On Thursday 17 January 2008 16:51, Dotan Barak wrote:
> Moving the QP to error state flushes all of the outstanding WRs and
> create a completion for each WR.
> If you want to delete all of the outstanding WRs, you should move the QP
> state to reset.
>
> (Is this is what you asked?)

My question was more along the lines - can I expect that all pending
WRs have been flushed when ib_modify_qp returns? At least for error
state this does not seem to be the case - I'm still getting completions
on the receive QP from the mellanox card after I do this.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax