[rds-devel] Re: Do we need to mark pages for local buffers updated via rdma read (into) as dirty - too ?

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Wed Jan 16 09:12:14 PST 2008

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 15:22, Richard Frank wrote:

I didn't see any message body - did it get eaten somewhere along the
way, or is my mailer just misbehaving?

Anyway, yes - we need to mark these pages as dirty too. Currently in
my patch set, I'm marking all pages as dirty when releasing them from a MR,
as we don't know what the mapping was for.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax