[rds-devel] Yet another RDS patch

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Wed Feb 20 08:34:35 PST 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 20:22, Olaf Kirch wrote:
> There is another RDS patch due which changes the size of the
> user_token passed in and out of the kernel (used in RDMA completion
> notification). Some application folks inside Oracle are asking to
> make this 16 bytes - I didn't get around to this today, owing to
> the memory leak fix.

I did this patch today and gave it a fair amount of testing.
It's in my git trees in branch code-drop-20080220
Again, this is a pair of patches - one for the kernel and one
for rds-tools which need to go together.

The only change I made was to widen the RDMA user_token from
32 bits to 64 bits.

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax