[rds-devel] Re: New RDS patches - ready to be pulled

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Fri Feb 15 17:05:53 PST 2008

Olaf, the user_token for the rdma operation is a uint32_t..we need this
to be unt64_t..

struct rds_rdma_args {
rds_rdma_cookie_t cookie;
struct rds_iovec remote_vec;
u_int64_t local_vec_addr;
u_int64_t nr_local;
u_int64_t flags;
u_int32_t user_token;
};

Can we please change this to uint64_t (8bytes) ?

Rick