[rds-devel] The meaning of MR invalidation

Olaf Kirch olaf.kirch at oracle.com
Fri Feb 15 05:53:18 PST 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008 15:53, Richard Frank wrote:
> Is this a real issue blocking us from checking in the latest code for
> OFED 1.3 ?
>
> If not can we please go ahead and complete the check in ?

No, from my point of view it's not blocking us. Or's explanation of
the "incarnation" count of an R_Key convinced me that it's okay to
keep the current RDS fmr pool as is.

I'll put my current set of patches into git and ping Vlad to see if
we're still in shape to make 1.3. It's a close shave

Olaf
--
Olaf Kirch  |  --- o --- Nous sommes du soleil we love when we play
okir at lst.de |    / | \   sol.dhoop.naytheet.ah kin.ir.samse.qurax