[rds-devel] [ofa-general] InfiniBand/iWARP/RDMA merge plans for 2.6.26 (what'sin infiniband.git)

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Wed Apr 2 10:37:45 PDT 2008

I believe there is a patch for NetPerf which supports RDS - although it
may need to be updated - and submitted.

The only prior discussion I can think of - was whether or not NetPerf
exercises RDS as Oracle would.

I'm not proposing that we should enhance NetPerf to do that (but that's
OK with me).

We created a tool rds-stress which does that.