[rds-devel] we need to automate RDS performance regression testing in OFED.

Richard Frank richard.frank at oracle.com
Wed Nov 14 08:02:58 PST 2007

This should be part of regular OFED tests - along with existing RDS
regressions in OFED.

BTW - what is the complete set of RDS regressions currently run in OFED ?

Oracle is setup to run nightly RDS regressions on 4 node cluster which
currently running on 1.2.5.2.

For performance - we need - through put, latency of one way send, and
CPU cost per meg of data xfered for a mix of message sizes. All of this
data for bcopy and rdma operations.

Olaf, if you have any automated / scripted tests using rds-stress - then
we should put them into OFED too.