[rds-devel] Re: RDS IB transport software flow control?

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:07:54 PST 2007

On 11/7/07, Richard Frank <richard.frank at oracle.com> wrote:

> Hey - how about this - if you have time - add an RDS transport module
> for iWARP and show us how to do flow control / windowing !

Other then the no flow control thing, I don't see why there should be a
different iWARP transport.  There's the FMR thing, but as iwarp does not
support this fmr logic the "IB" transport can not expose rdma callbacks same
as the tcp one doesn't. As for flow control, you never said that the reason
that it was not implemented is lack of knowledge how to do it...

Or.