[rds-devel] RDS coordination Meeting

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 22 05:15:14 PST 2007

Hi All,
I assume we have a meeting today at 9am PST and that the number Rick
sent is the correct bridge number.

Agenda items:
1. OFED 1.2 integration - decide on the process to take RDS code from
Oracle svn to OFED 1.2.
	My proposal:
	a. Put a tag on SVN on the current head (Zach).
	b. Take code from svn and update the License to dual GPL & BSD
(Who will do this? Oracle or us)
	c. Open a git tree for RDS in OFA server (Vlad) and commit the
code there.
	d. Integrate RDS module in openib and add backports (Vlad)
2. Explanation on the package we got from Rick
3. Status update

Tziporet