[Oraclevm-errata] OVMSA-2015-0098 Oracle VM 3.3 python security update
Errata Announcements for Oracle VM
oraclevm-errata at oss.oracle.com
Thu Jul 30 20:31:37 PDT 2015
Oracle VM Security Advisory OVMSA-2015-0098
The following updated rpms for Oracle VM 3.3 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Add Oracle Linux distribution in platform.py [orabug 21288328] (Keshav
- Enable use of deepcopy() with instance methods
- Since -libs now provide python-ordered dict, added ordereddict
dist-info to site-packages
- Fix CVE-2014-7185/4650/1912 CVE-2013-1752
- Fix logging module error when multiprocessing module is not initialized
- Add provides for python-ordereddict
- Let ConfigParse handle options without values
- Add check phase to specfile, fix and skip relevant failing tests
- Make Popen.communicate catch EINTR error
- Add choices for sort option of cProfile for better output
- Make multiprocessing ignore EINTR
- Fix iteration over files with very long lines
- Fix subprocess.Popen.communicate() being broken by SIGCHLD handler.
- Rebuild against latest valgrind-devel.
- Bump release up to ensure proper upgrade path.
- Fix multilib dependencies.
More information about the Oraclevm-errata