[Oraclevm-errata] OVMBA-2015-0051 Oracle VM 3.3 tzdata bug fix update
Errata Announcements for Oracle VM
oraclevm-errata at oss.oracle.com
Mon Apr 20 10:00:56 PDT 2015
Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2015-0051
The following updated rpms for Oracle VM 3.3 have been uploaded to the
Unbreakable Linux Network:
Description of changes:
- Rebase to 2015b
- Mongolia will start observing DST again this year, from the last
Saturday in March at 02:00 to the last Saturday in September at 00:00.
- Palestine will start DST on March 28, not March 27. Also,
correct the fall 2014 transition from September 26 to October 24.
Adjust future predictions accordingly.
- Rebase to 2015a
- New leap second 2015-06-30 23:59:60 UTC as per IERS Bulletin C 49.
- The Mexican state of Quintana Roo, represented by America/Cancun,
will shift from Central Time with DST to Eastern Time without DST
on 2015-02-01 at 02:00.
- Chile will not change clocks in April or thereafter; its new
standard time will be its old daylight saving time. This affects
America/Santiago, Pacific/Easter, and Antarctica/Palmer.
More information about the Oraclevm-errata