[Oraclevm-errata] OVMBA-2013-0067 Oracle VM 3.2 Manager bug fix update
Errata Announcements for Oracle VM
oraclevm-errata at oss.oracle.com
Fri Sep 20 12:33:56 PDT 2013
Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2013-0067
Oracle VM 3.2 Manager patch is available atMy Oracle Support <http://support.oracle.com> (reference patch number16410417 <https://updates.oracle.com/Orion/PatchDetails/process_form?patch_num=16410417>)
Please review the README for a complete list of bug fixes as well as the instructions to apply the patch update.
Description of Changes:
* 16886580 - Fixes an issue in which VLAN objects were deleted during
* 16939432 - Fixes the failure which occurred when trying to add more
than four disks on Solaris 10.
* 16892110 - Fixes an issue where ISCSI log out fails with the error
"FAILED TO DELETE NODE RECORD FOR PORTAL".
* 17170926 - Fixes the exception when the vmcfgfile object is in
* 17220820 - Fixes the exception when OVM Manager is started and shows
the error "FAILED TO START MODEL ENGINE -
* 16856022 - Fixes the exception during the Storage Connect plug-in
upgrade when Oracle VM Manager cannot access the plug-in.
* 17278578 - Fixes a performance issue to speed up job debug transcript.
* 17306775 - Fixes the issue where jobs are missing start and end times.
* 17307049 - Fixes the issue to make sure an intra-server network does
not have any ports allocated to it before creating the network.
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network
Please refer to the/Oracle VM Release
list of features and known issues.
For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oraclevm-errata