[Oraclevm-errata] OVMBA-2013-0035 Oracle VM 3.2 Manager bug fix update
Errata Announcements for Oracle VM
oraclevm-errata at oss.oracle.com
Wed Apr 24 11:25:35 PDT 2013
Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2013-0035
Oracle VM 3.2 Manager patch is available atMy Oracle Support <http://support.oracle.com> (reference patch number 16410417)
Please review the README for a complete list of bug fixes as well as the instructions to apply the patch update.
Description of Changes:
* 16501220 Displays the correct version number for Oracle VM Manager
during installation or upgrade
* 16383475 Fixes incorrect object count for virtual machines in the
Oracle VM Manager log files.
* 16371210 Avoids the Oracle VM Manager database upgrade when
upgrading from the previous Oracle VM Manager 3.2 release, thus
resolves the known issue of Oracle VM Manager 3.2.2.
* 16364753 Prevents thread leaks when stopping multiple virtual
machines sequentially or in parallel when using the Oracle VM
* 16357443 Prevents a null pointer exception when removing a LUN from
an Access Group.
* 16346446 Fixes a rare condition when the starting command of a
virtual machine did not get executed.
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network
Please refer to the/Oracle VM Release
list of features and known issues.
For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oraclevm-errata