[Oraclevm-errata] OVMBA-2012-0041 Oracle VM 3.1 Manager bug fix update
Errata Announcements for Oracle VM
oraclevm-errata at oss.oracle.com
Mon Oct 22 09:31:20 PDT 2012
Oracle VM Bug Fix Advisory OVMBA-2012-0041
Oracle VM 3.1.1 Manager patch is available atMy Oracle Support <http://support.oracle.com> (reference patch number 14227416)
Please review the README for a complete list of bug fixes as well as the instructions to apply the patch update.
Description of Changes:
* 14697223 - Adds check for network port value, prevents a null
pointer exception from being thrown.
* 14657062 - This change will prevent users from presenting a
storage repository to a server not in the file server's admin
* 14253137 - Improves the handling of slave ports with differing MTU
settings during bond creation.
* 14600223 - Fixes the issue where during discovery of a server
mounts from file servers that do not have that server in its admin
server list, were tried to be discovered.
* 14350980 - Fixes the issue where the virtual network interfaces
got reordered according to alphanumeric sorting of MAC address.
Oracle VM documentation is available on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN):
Please refer to the Oracle VM 3.1.1 Release Notes for a list of features and known
issues. For the latest information, best practices white papers and webinars, please
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oraclevm-errata