[Oracleasm-users] asm for fc6

Joel Becker Joel.Becker at oracle.com
Fri Feb 9 11:21:45 PST 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 12:11:57PM -0500, Arthur.Rogers at cox.com wrote:
> It works Joel! I have successfully created the RPMS. I am not copying
> the list because I didn't know if I can include attachments.
>
> I am attaching the patches. 1 is a tarball of the new vendor/fc6 dir and
> the other is for /vendor/Makefile.

Arthur,
	Thank you for your cut at this.  I've cleaned up a few things
(most notably kernel.guess) and commited vendor/fc6.  While there is no
official support for FC6, I'm glad you'll be able to play with it.
Please let me know if it works for you (In fact, "make pacakges" should
build drivers for every kernel-devel you have installed).

Joel

--

"All alone at the end of the evening
 When the bright lights have faded to blue.

Joel Becker
Principal Software Developer
Oracle
E-mail: joel.becker at oracle.com