[Ocfs2-users] removing old nodes manually

Jim Okken jim at jokken.com
Mon Dec 4 09:41:58 PST 2017

thanks Carlos, I wish I had the xwindows packages installed but I don't,
and i really shouldn't put them on these 14 servers.

if ocfs2console can do this without bringing down the cluster for a period,
there has to be a way to manually do the same steps as it does?

anybody have some ideas?
thanks!

-- Jim