[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 - Bad magic number

Mailer Regs mailer.regs at gmail.com
Mon May 23 23:50:52 PDT 2016

Hi Eric,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually my boss requested me to bring back the file system yesterday, at the cost of our media data (and half my monthly payment) to continue our service.
Can you show me how to get debug information for this case (or documentation about it) ? Actually I'm not very familiar with GDB or debugging techniques, but I will try to reproduce the situation and solve it to prevent future problems like this to happen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.