[Ocfs2-users] input / out error on some nodes

gjprabu gjprabu at zohocorp.com
Thu Oct 8 05:43:47 PDT 2015

Hi All,

         Anybody pls help me on this issue.

Regards

Prabu

 ---- On Thu, 08 Oct 2015 12:33:57 +0530 gjprabu <gjprabu at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Hi All,

       We have CEPH  RBD with OCFS2 mounted servers. we are facing i/o errors simultaneously while move the data's in the same disk (Copying is not having any problem). Temporary we remount the partition and the issue get resolved but after sometime problem again reproduced. If anybody faced same issue. Please help us.

Note : We have total 5 Nodes, here two nodes working fine other nodes are showing like below input/output error.

ls -althr

ls: cannot access MICKEYLITE_3_0_M4_1_TEST: Input/output error

ls: cannot access MICKEYLITE_3_0_M4_1_OLD: Input/output error

total 0

d????????? ? ? ? ? ? MICKEYLITE_3_0_M4_1_TEST

d????????? ? ? ? ? ? MICKEYLITE_3_0_M4_1_OLD

cluster:

       node_count=5

       heartbeat_mode = local

       name=ocfs2