[Ocfs2-users] What do I need so ocfs2 logical volume mounted during boot

Umarzuki Mochlis umarzuki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:19:57 PDT 2015

Ubuntu 14.04 amd64

Logical volume fc drive /dev/webvg/weblv mounted on /var/www on 2 nodes.

When booting up on any nodes when one node oc2b status 'online',
booting up node will stuck at "drive for /var/www is not ready yet or
present, press S to continue..."

If I pressed S, it will be mounted and o2cb status wil be 'online'.

Reading oracle knowledgebase, asking on irc, & googling tells me that
this is related to boot sequence.

Which services that must be put in sequence? How to proceed?