[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 1.8

Campbell, Courtney CWCampbell at eprod.com
Wed Jun 17 12:04:30 PDT 2015

I am curious if anyone uses version 1.8 and knows whether online resize is working. I tried it in a lab with two nodes and grew the file system three times in 25GB increments. I had no issues. But the documentation is lacking, sparse, and just plain confusing. I read in one place that an online resize required a clustered LVM, but no specific CLVM is mentioned. And a 1.8 doc I found said that it is supported, but it did not mention a CLVM. Though I have tested a few times successfully, I don't want to fool myself into thinking that will always be the case.

Thanks,
Court

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.