[Ocfs2-users] error about compile ocfs2 in SLES11SP3

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Thu Mar 13 01:30:49 PDT 2014

铁甲流浪狗 [13.03.2014 08:50]:
> hi,
> recently,I download ocfs2-1.4.7 source tarball on oracle website.when i execute the ./configure on my sles11sp3,i received the error report:
> configure: error: Could not determine kernel version.

You may find packages for SLES 11 SP3 in  home:bmanojlovic:SLE11:Kernel
repositories in the openSUSE build service. They are version 1.8, however.

For SP2 there might be packages in the
home:steffens:lvermgeo:server:test repo. Maybe you can download those
and rebuild them on your box, since they are in version 1.4.

HTH, Werner