[Ocfs2-users] Does any other company and production use the ocfs2?

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Tue Aug 12 08:13:26 PDT 2014

We did.

We used it for our Oracle DB running on RHEL

But since Oracle stopped upgrading it except for Oracle Linux, we migrated to ext4 (we didn't need the cluster feature, just wanted the direct i/o), but ext4 is working fine for us now.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039