[Ocfs2-users] Fence the node when out of quorum, make FS RO instead of restart?

Vineeth Thampi vineeth.thampi at gmail.com
Fri May 17 02:10:36 PDT 2013

Hi Lars,

I agree, but then if you make the filesystem RO, you are giving the user an
option to umount the filesystem, may be restart O2CB or take care of the
connectivity issue.

I just thought of making the FS RO as a mode of telling user that something
has gone wrong, and that the Filesystem wont get corrupted by the user.

Thanks,

Vineeth