[Ocfs2-users] Reg: ocfs2 No space left on device

vasanth.chellam vasanth.chellam at plintron.com
Sat Mar 23 09:34:03 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have a 2 node cluster (RHEL 4.5 32 bit OS) with two ocfs mount points of
each 500GB. I have issue with only one mount point and when it reaches 80%
of disk utilization we are unable to access the mount point

I'm getting the error "cannot touch `test.txt': No space left on device ".
But the other mount point is accessable when it reaches above 95%. I have
installed OCFS2 1.2.5 Mon Jul 30 13:25:00 PDT 2007 (build
4d201e17b1bc7db76d96570e328927c7).

Can anyone help how to fix the issue.

Thanks

V.Vasanth