[Ocfs2-users] High inodes usage

Nicolas Michel be.nicolas.michel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:40:44 PDT 2013

I don't know if it's the root cause of my problems or if it causes any
problem at all. But I have some stability issues on the cluster so I'm
investigating anything that could be suspect. My question is : is it a
normal behavior to get inode usage with df -i showing high percentage like
98, 99 or 100%? (a touch on the filesystem with 100% inode usage still
create a file so I suppose it is not causing any problem but I found it
weird).

--
Nicolas MICHEL