[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 upgrade question

Herbert van den Bergh herbert.van.den.bergh at oracle.com
Tue Oct 30 09:03:04 PDT 2012

The datavolume option didn't really do much.  It just changed the
filesystem identifier from OCFS2 to OCFS V1, so some programs which
shall not be named would detect it as OCFS and do something special.
Those programs have long since been fixed.  And there's absolutely no
other functional behavior change with or without the parameter.

Thanks,
Herbert.