[Ocfs2-users] Huge Problem ocfs2

Laurentiu Gosu lg at easic.ro
Fri Nov 9 10:46:01 PST 2012

Hi,
I'm using ocfs2 cluster in a production environment since almost 1 year.
During this time i had to run a fsck.ocfs2 few months ago due to some
errors but they were fixed.
Now i have a big problem: I'm not able to mount the volume on any of the
nodes. I stopped all nodes except one. Some output bellow:
*mount /mnt/ocfs2**
**mount.ocfs2: I/O error on channel while trying to determine heartbeat
information**
**
**fsck.ocfs2 /dev/mapper/volgr1-lvol0**
**fsck.ocfs2 1.6.3**
**fsck.ocfs2: I/O error on channel while initializing the DLM**
**
**fsck.ocfs2 -n /dev/mapper/volgr1-lvol0**
**fsck.ocfs2 1.6.3**
**Checking OCFS2 filesystem in /dev/mapper/volgr1-lvol0:**
**  Label:              SAN**
**  UUID:               B4CF8D4667AF43118F3324567B90A987**
**  Number of blocks:   2901788672**
**  Block size:         4096**
**  Number of clusters: 45340448**
**  Cluster size:       262144**
**  Number of slots:    10**
**
**journal recovery: I/O error on channel while looking up the journal
inode for slot 0**
**fsck encountered unrecoverable errors while replaying the journals and
will not continue*

Can you give me some hints on how to debug the problem?

Thank you,
Laurentiu.