[Ocfs2-users] Need Expert Comments - OS Upgrade

Herbert van den Bergh herbert.van.den.bergh at oracle.com
Tue May 15 08:11:10 PDT 2012

If by "Check File System" in step 5 you mean fsck, you can't run fsck on
one node while the other node has the filesystem mounted.  It may return
inconsistencies, but those may just be due to the other node making
changes.  If you are just going to try to mount the filesystem, then
that's fine.  If you like, you can try mounting read-only first, to
avoid doing any damage.  When it mounts fine read-only, you can change
it to read-write.

Thanks,
Herbert.