[Ocfs2-users] SUMARY Re: OCFS2 Error in the filesystem after of some weeks running ocfs2

Eduardo Diaz - Gmail ediazrod at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:32:29 PDT 2012

Afther of some weeks running a stable configuration I find the problem.

I using a crossover cable to interconect the servers ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After of buy a simple Netgear switch 5 port 1G the server was runing weeks
with no problem.. and drbd too.

In some test I see in one server:
[ 3941.506695] (518,1):ocfs2_query_inode_wipe:906 ERROR: Inode 6970563
(on-disk 6970563) not orphaned! Disk flags  0x1, inode flags 0x0
[ 3941.506724] (518,1):ocfs2_delete_inode:1034 ERROR: status = -17

But no more problems I hope that is not a hidden problem. :)

regards!!!