[Ocfs2-users] remove locks? or copy the whole file?

Aleks Clark aleks.clark at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:12:51 PDT 2012

Ok, so I've got this ocfs2 cluster that's been running for a long
while, hosting my VMs. All of the sudden I'm getting kernel panics
originating from ocfs2 when trying to spin up one particular file.
I've determined that there are several locks on this file, one of them
exclusive. I restarted the whole cluster to try to get rid of it, but
no go. I also tried to copy the file, both on and off of the cluster,
but only half of it copied. Any way to get around either issue would
be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Aleks Clark