[Ocfs2-users] Help ! OCFS2 unstable on Disparate Hardware

Jorge Adrian Salaices asalaices at tomkinsbp.com
Fri Jan 27 12:14:54 PST 2012

Thank you all for your help Sunil, Sergio  ..

I am working to normalize all my servers to 5.7+UEK+Powerpath and will
test stability once done .

OCFS2 is really my only solution as I need really good throughput, NFS
just simply does not cut it for what I need it.

I will report on findings once its all on 5.7+UEK

Cheers and Keep up the fine work !

Jorge Adrian Salaices
Sr. Linux Administrator
Tomkins Building Products