[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 certification query

Thiruselvam Velayutham tvelayutham at kbace.com
Fri Jan 27 06:23:06 PST 2012

Thanks Srinivas for the quick response.  We raised SR, support indicated OCSF2 is not supported with 11gR2, but while talking support analyst said it can be done.  We are not quite clear on this.

thanks
Thiru

Thiruselvam V
KBACE Technologies (P) Ltd, JP Technopark, 3/1 Miller's Road,Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Mobile :+91 9986150593  Work :+91 80  4112 1700 Ext 6544