[Ocfs2-users] another node is heartbeating in our slot!

Ramappa, Ravi (NSN - IN/Bangalore) ravi.ramappa at nsn.com
Thu Jan 5 06:08:19 PST 2012

Hi,

I had 3 nodes in the ocfs2 cluster and the filesystem was created to
support 4 nodes. Later I added 2 more nodes to the cluster and changed
the nodes to 10 using tunefs command. After doing this on  second
node(node1 in cluster.conf) I am getting the error
 "(o2hb-39B8121D98,30264,2):o2hb_do_disk_heartbeat:777 ERROR: Device
"emcpowerk1": another node is heartbeating in our slot!" .
Also the newly added nodes  are giving error "o2net_connect_expired:1664
ERROR: no connection established with node 1 after 30.0 seconds,"
I am using ocfs2 1.4.4

Regards,

Ravi