[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 problem

hung -cuncon hungbk546 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 21:16:30 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I'm testing IO performance.
My cluster consists of 4 nodes connect to 1 block-device using iSCSI-Multipath.
Block-device is formated in OCFS2 file system & mounted to nodes.
My first problem:
- If I use dd or iozone in single node => adapters network utilization in storage ~ 80% - 90%
- But I use dd or iozone in all nodes => adapters network utilization in storage ~ 50%
My second problem: I use iozone in all nodes
- When write: allways exists 1 node in cluster not write, mean not concurrently write in all nodes.
- But when read: all nodes concurrently read from block-device.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards.