[Ocfs2-users] OCFS2 and util_file

Maki, Nancy Nancy.Maki at suny.edu
Thu Aug 23 10:58:24 PDT 2012

By default we mount all our OCFS2 volumes with datavolume.  To be more
specific, the volume that we are having the issue with is not a database
volume but a shared drive for developers to read and write other types
of files.  Would it be appropriate to remove the datavolume mount option
from this particular volume only and leave it on our database volumes?

Thanks,

Nancy