[Ocfs2-users] ocfs2 problem journal size

Sunil Mushran sunil.mushran at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:03:31 PDT 2012

oh crap. The dlm lock needs to lock the journals. So you need to recreate
the
journal inodes with i_size 0.

dd a good journal inode and edit it using binary editor. Change the inode
num
to the block number, zero out the i_size and next_free_extent. Repeat for
the
4 inodes.

Hopefully some one on the list has the time to help you further.