[Ocfs2-users] Provision of having TWO Set of Cluster Groups File System on TWO Servers

Rajesh S B rajeshsb1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:08:37 PDT 2012

Thanks Diaz for your advice, I felt nice and simple solution once I know
the answer from you :-)
But,  is this the only way?
Or
is it possible to have a TWO Nodes from TWO different Cluster can be part
of THIRD DIfferent Cluster?

My only thinking is  to prevent PRIVATE LAN Traffica between the Cluster
Group.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajesh SB

1.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:56 AM, Eduardo Diaz - Gmail <ediazrod at gmail.com>wrote:

> It is easy...
>
> Make a cluster filesystem in A-B-X mount only in A &B
>
> Make a cluster fielsystem in A-B-X mount only in B & X
>
> put the same name at all.
>
> :)
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Rajesh S B <rajeshsb1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Experts,
>>
>> Is it possible to have TWO set of Cluster Groups File System on TWO
>> Servers.
>>
>> Example:
>>    Cluster Goup-1 is sharing file system : /mnt/sharepoint1 -   with TWO
>> Servers A & B
>>    Cluster Group-2 is sharing File System: /mnt/sharepoint2 - with TWO
>> Servers B & X
>>
>> Appreciate your valuable support here. Thanks in Advance.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Rajesh SB

Thanks & Regards,