[Ocfs2-users] Backup issues

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Wed Apr 4 06:34:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

Here we go:

OCFS2 version:
1.6.3-2ubuntu3~ppa3 (Ubuntu HA maintainers version for 10.04 LTS)

Filesytem options:
tunefs.ocfs2 -Q "Block size = %B\nCluster size = %T\nCompat flags =
%M\nIncompat flags = %H\nRO compat flags = %O\nNumSlots = %N\n" /dev/drbd0
Block size = 4096
Cluster size = 4096
Compat flags = backup-super strict-journal-super
Incompat flags = sparse extended-slotmap userspace-stack inline-data
xattr indexed-dirs
RO compat flags = unwritten
NumSlots = 2

Mount info:
/dev/drbd0 on /var/scans type ocfs2 (rw,_netdev,noatime,cluster_stack=pcmk)

Regards,

Dirk