[Ocfs2-users] Prototyping OCFS

Elliott Perrin elliott.perrin at tenzing.com
Thu Sep 8 06:04:25 PDT 2011

OCFS2 does not do replication, it is a clustered file system. You need to be either

a) using shared storage (SAN) and mounting the same LUN on each host
b) using DRBD to replicate data between the two hosts if you do not have backing shared storage

OCFS2 is definitely stable.

Cheers,

Elliott Perrin
Senior Systems Architect

Summit with Tenzing

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), contain confidential proprietary business information, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank-you!