[Ocfs2-users] Error building ocfs2-tools

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Thu Oct 27 17:26:19 PDT 2011

On 28/10/11 08:27, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Hello Sunil,
>
> Thank you so much for your response. I just downloaded 1.6. And had to
> add the following to pacemaker.c:
>
> #define PCMK_SERVICE_ID 9
> line 158: log_error("Connection to our AIS plugin (%d) failed",
> PCMK_SERVICE_ID);
>
> to avoid.
>
> pacemaker.c: In function setup_stack:
> pacemaker.c:158: error: PCMK_SERVICE_ID undeclared (first use in this function)
> pacemaker.c:158: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> pacemaker.c:158: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make[1]: *** [pacemaker.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/ocfs2-tools-1.6.4/ocfs2_controld'
> make: *** [ocfs2_controld] Error 2
>
> Not sure if that was the right thing to do?

That ought to work...  But where did PCMK_SERVICE_ID come from in that
context?  AFAICT it's always been CRM_SERVICE there.  See current head:

http://oss.oracle.com/git/?p=ocfs2-tools.git;a=blob;f=ocfs2_controld/pacemaker.c;hb=HEAD#l158

CRM_SERVICE is then mapped back to PCMK_SERVICE_ID in pacemaker's
include/crm/ais.h:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/master/include/crm/ais.h#L54

> On a slightly unreallated. There use to be pacemaker ocf resource
> agent script included for o2cb "o2cb.ocf".
> I take it this is now only provided by pacemaker?

I thought the O2CB OCF RA was always provided by either pacemaker (or,
on SUSE at least, in ocfs2-tools), but was never included in the
upstream ocfs2-tools source tree?

Regards,

Tim
--