[Ocfs2-users] Error building ocfs2-tools

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 14:27:32 PDT 2011

Hello Sunil,

Thank you so much for your response. I just downloaded 1.6. And had to
add the following to pacemaker.c:

#define PCMK_SERVICE_ID 9
line 158: log_error("Connection to our AIS plugin (%d) failed",
PCMK_SERVICE_ID);

to avoid.

pacemaker.c: In function setup_stack:
pacemaker.c:158: error: PCMK_SERVICE_ID undeclared (first use in this function)
pacemaker.c:158: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pacemaker.c:158: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [pacemaker.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/ocfs2-tools-1.6.4/ocfs2_controld'
make: *** [ocfs2_controld] Error 2

Not sure if that was the right thing to do?

On a slightly unreallated. There use to be pacemaker ocf resource
agent script included for o2cb "o2cb.ocf".
I take it this is now only provided by pacemaker?

Cheers,

Nick.